1. General information
Users in connection with their use of the Anders Thomsen Racing online store services through the
2. The administrator of personal data contained in the website is
Anders Thomsen Racing based in Dabrawa 30; 74-300 Mysliborz; NIP5892051267. REGON
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures
and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their
performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Personal Data
Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all kinds of executive acts and
4. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where
the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the
purpose of implementing the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the
a) through information entered voluntarily in the forms
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. the data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a
specific form, e.g. in order to complete the purchase and sale process.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance
with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. They are the only ones used to ship the
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This
person also has the right to modify and stop processing their data at any time.
development of Internet technology, possible changes in the law on the protection of personal data
and the development of our website. We will inform you about any changes in a visible and
can be found in the tab - CONTACT