Regulations of the Anders Thomsen Racing online store
1. The Anders Thomsen Racing online store, available at www.andersthomsenracing.dk, is run by
Anders Thomsen with its registered office at ul. Dabrawa 30; 74-300 Myślibórz, NIP 5892051267,
1. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller within the Store, the subject of
which is not directly related to his business or professional activity.
2. Seller - a natural person running a business under the name Anders Thomsen Racing, entered into
the Central Register and Information on Business (CEIDG) kept by the minister responsible for
economy, NIP 5892051267, REGON 3825950000
3. Customer - any entity making purchases via the Store.
4. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal
person, to which a separate act grants legal capacity, conducting business activity on its own behalf,
which uses the Store.
5. Store - an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.andersthomsenracing.dk
6. Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system for
concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of
the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including
the moment of concluding the contract.
7. Regulations - these Regulations of the Store.
8. Order - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at
concluding a Product or Products Sales Agreement with the Seller.
9. Account - the customer's account in the Store, it collects data provided by the Customer and
information about Orders placed by him in the Store.
10. Registration form - a form available in the Store that allows you to create an Account.
11. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order, in
particular by adding Products to the Basket and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement,
including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Cart - an element of the Store's software, in which the Products selected by the Customer for
purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the
quantity of products.
13. Product - a movable item/service available in the Store, which is the subject of the Sales
Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement - a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer
and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement is also understood as - applying to the
characteristics of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific
Contact with the Store
1. Seller's address: …………..
2. Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
3. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers
provided in this paragraph.
4. The customer can communicate by e-mail.
1. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for disruptions, including
interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third
parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Browsing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the
Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in
accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and
address data enabling the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
3. The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the
cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the
Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the Order, including in the moment of
expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
5. In the case of an Agreement covering subscription or provision of services for an indefinite
period, the final (final) price is the total price including all payments for the settlement period.
6. When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judiciously judging, to calculate
the final (final) price in advance, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as
well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs will be provided in the Store
in the description of the Product.
Setting up an Account in the Store
1. To set up an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to
provide the following data: name, surname, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address,
2. Setting up an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging into the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration
4. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the
Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the
addresses provided in § 3.
Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order, you must:
1. log in to the Store;
2. select the Product being the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button;
3. log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4. if the option of placing an Order without registration has been selected - fill in the Order Form by
entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be
delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data, if
different from the details of the recipient of the Order,
5. click the "Order and pay" button/click the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order by
clicking the link sent in the e-mail,
6. choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay for the
order within the specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Delivery and payment methods offered
1. The customer may use the delivery of parcels by DPD courier
2. The customer may use the payment method via Przelewy24
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the
Execution of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the
Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts
the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation
takes place by sending the appropriate e-mail to the Customer by the Seller to the Customer's e-mail
address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's statement on receipt of
the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales
Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded
between the Customer and the Seller.
3. The order will be processed within 48 hours of receipt of payment confirmation.
4. In the case of ordering Products with different dates of readiness for collection, the date of
readiness for collection is the longest given date.
5. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides
otherwise. Product delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are
indicated to the Customer on the Online Store website in the "Delivery costs" tab and when placing
the Order, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
Right of withdrawal
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any
2. The period specified in par. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person
indicated by him other than the carrier.
3. In the case of an Agreement which consists in regular delivery of Products for a definite period of
time (subscription), the date indicated in section 1 runs from taking possession of the first thing.
4. The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal
from the Agreement to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is
enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
5. If the Consumer sends a statement electronically, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer
to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the statement of
withdrawal from the Agreement.
6. Effects of withdrawing from the Agreement:
a. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement concluded remotely, the Agreement is considered
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller returns to the Consumer immediately,
not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal
from the Agreement, all payments made by him, without the cost of delivering the item.
c. The Seller will return the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the
Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agreed to a different solution
that will not involve any costs for him.
d. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the Product back or until proof of its
return is provided to him, depending on which event occurs first.
e. The Consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations
immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the
withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends back the Product
before the expiry of the 14-day period.
f. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the Product, including the cost of returning the
Product if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by regular mail.
7. If, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be returned by regular mail, information about this,
as well as the cost of returning the Product, will be included in the Product description in the Store.
8. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the
a. in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the
Consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
b. in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be
returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was
opened after delivery,
c. in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life,
d. for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent
of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the
performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
e. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the
Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
f. in which the subject of the service are items which, due to their nature, are inseparably connected
with other items after delivery,
Complaint and warranty
1. The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
2. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to
make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code.
3. Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the Seller's addresses provided in
4. Complaints should be submitted electronically to the Seller's addresses provided in these
Regulations or using the electronic complaint form provided by the Seller on one of the Store's
5. It is recommended that the complaint include, among others: a concise description of the defect,
circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, details of the Customer submitting the
complaint, and the Customer's request in connection with the defect of the goods.
6. The Seller will respond to the complaint request immediately, and if the Customer is a Consumer
- no later than within 14 days. If the Customer is a Consumer and the Seller does not respond to the
complaint request within 14 days, it is considered that the Customer's request was considered
7. Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address provided in § 3 of
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of Customers' personal data collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in
order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of the personal data of the Online Store Customers may be:
a. In the case of a customer who uses the online store with the method of delivery by courier, the
Administrator provides the collected personal data of the customer to the selected carrier or
intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses electronic payments or a payment card in the Online Store,
the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected entity servicing
the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide the personal data indicated in
the Regulations necessary to conclude the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this
1. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in English
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in
the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the
implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer of any
change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall
apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the act on
consumer rights, the act on the protection of personal data.
4. The customer has the right to use out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing
claims. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: